Be yourself. Be beautiful. Be free.
No matter what society or the media might tell you, you are a valued and treasured masterpiece with the stamp of the divine. You are magic, you are light, you are radiant.
Free Spirit Colorado’s dream is to show you your unique and beautiful self through the camera lens. For many, getting photos taken is often an awkward or unwanted experience. Not so here. Here, you will find that taking photos is as natural as breathing. Here, your portraits will shine with the inner light inside you. Here, you will find freedom.
Because when you believe in your value, then you are free.
Every time you book a portrait shoot, a portion goes towards the Free Spirit Explorers program, which enables women in challenging circumstances to receive a FREE portrait session.
Nominate someone to receive a FREE session through our Free Spirit Explorers program.
Customize your Free Spirit Session:
Initial Planning Meeting:
- Becca, our Free Spirit Photographer, will walk you through your wishes for the shoot in person, over Skype, or via email.
- Find photos that inspire you that you’d like to emulate for your shoot.
- Think about location and where you’d like to shoot your portraits. Shoot in the studio or there are numerous beautiful Colorado outdoors settings to use, etc.
- Clothing suggestions. You can pick items for your own wardrobe, or find something entirely new! Suggestions for women include shopping at one of these fun, unique places: Bella Boutique,Thrift Junkie Vintage, Eve’s Revolution, or Rent the Runway for an extra fancy dress.
- Do you want hair and makeup done for your shoot? Ask us about hiring Morgan Quill, a licensed esthetician who cares deeply about skin care and skin health, to do your hair and makeup in our studio before your shoot. Morgan mainly uses Jane Iredale makeup, whose goal, according to their website, “is to make products that look good, feel good and are good for the skin.”
Choose Your Session:
Portrait Session $525 (best value)
Recommended for seniors, engagement, lifestyle, and family portraits.
1-3 subjects, add $35 per additional subject. Great for splitting a senior session with a friend. Pets welcome and at no additional charge.
1-4 hrs shooting time
As many locations that we can fit in 4 hours or less
As many outfit changes as desired (within reason)
Photographer’s pick of 25 – 40 high-resolution edited images, with “Personal Use License”*
$50 from your portrait sessions goes towards the Free Spirit Explorers program, which provides women in difficult life circumstances with a life giving, encouraging photo shoot.
Mini Session $275
Recommended for head shots or pet portraits. 1 subject. Add $35 for additional subject(s).
1 hour max shooting time
2 outfit changes
Photographer’s pick of 10 high-resolution edited images, with “Personal Use License”*
$25 from your portrait sessions goes towards the Free Spirit Explorers program, which provides women in difficult life circumstances with a life giving, encouraging photo shoot.
Optional: Blog Post $100
- Receive a blog post hosted on Free Spirit Colorado’s Website to share with your friends on your social media outlets.
- $25 of your purchase goes towards sponsoring our Free Spirit Explorer program and the other $75 goes towards paying a writer to craft the lovely words.
*Personal Use License
Free Spirit Colorado (“Content Provider”) grants buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) or video(s) (collectively, “Media,”) subject to the following restrictions: • This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed. • Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider. • There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided ‘as is.’ • Content Provider will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of the Media.
- This is the moment you’ve been waiting for! It’s time to have fun! Relax! Becca will walk you through the process and help you with angles and poses. You may start off your session feeling awkward, but by the time your session is winding down you should feel like a model!
- All you have to do is show up and be your beautiful self.
- Edited photos will be ready to deliver approximately 2 weeks after shoot date.
- Please keep in mind that editing includes skin retouching. Free Spirit Colorado believes that a person’s blemishes are not part of who a person is, as they come and go. Scars can be removed if so desired; however, it is also believed that they are symbols of life stories and experiences left behind on the skin.